Friday, April 13, 2007

Spring Celebration Sale

SAVE 15% at Wyrdhaven.com on all prints, greeting cards, journals, castle canvases, original artwork, and art poems now through May!

I've been going stir crazy waiting for spring to arrive, and once it does I've got lots of work to do to get ready for my summer shows. Wyrdhaven Studio is out of paper and matboard stock, out of a scanner (may it rest in peace), and needs some serious help to keep Beth & family in ramen noodles. So I'm putting stuff on sale in the hopes of keeping our heads above water, and hopefully get some capital to make things better at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. But I need your help to make it all happen. Please shop at Wyrdhaven.com today or my next sale might just be a going out of business sale.

No comments: