Sunday, February 10, 2008

Marscon Horizon


I always know when a convention is coming up soon, because I have the Pre-Convention I-Forgot My-Art-at-Home dream. You would think after doing this for over a dozen years this wouldn't happen, but it does, every time as far as I can remember. Maybe it's my subconscious trying to tell me to get everything ready early, but I frequently ignore it and find myself scrambling the night before or the the morning of the convention in order to pick out what I'm going to bring etc.

This time, I'm going to go through all my artwork, and select the best framed pieces to bring, and maybe even do a little original that I can sell as well. Stop laughing...it can happen. Marscon COULD be the first convention that I'm totally prepared for ahead of time. Or maybe I'll procrastinate so long a bird will build it's nest in my hair. Lucky for me it's still winter!

No comments: