Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ebony the Black Unicorn

It's a beautiful and sunny Sunday today here in Minnesota. We are enjoying the warmer than normal temperatures, and I'm so greatful for this added warmth! I have another new image for my Wyrdhaven Gallery at Imagekind, this one is Ebony the Black Unicorn.



This was one of my favorite paintings to do, I really had fun painting it! It was back when my studio was in what is now the Sunset Room at Eye of Horus, before they had regular readers there. It was an exciting time in my career as well, as I was becoming more well known both locally through the local Science Fiction conventions and nationally via the web. So I'm thrilled to be able to offer this one at new larger print size of 16 x 20 inches, as that's the size the original was painted! This will be limited to 450 any-size prints through my Gallery on Imagekind.

It's really starting to get rounded out over there, and I have space for seven more pictures in the gallery which I plan to get uploaded over the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted. :)



In other news, Netflix delivered "The Other Boleyn Girl" so David and I will be watching that film together tonight. While it's technically not a fantasy movie, it is a renaissance period piece and I intend to write a review on it here in the blog once I've seen it.

No comments: