Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pirate Impressions

Now that I've had some time to digest the viewing of Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest, I must say that I quite liked it. Sure, the first film was great, but this sequel was quite strong, and the action and performances were all engaging. I was so happy to have seen it, that I couldn't wait to see the exciting final movie, so I popped the DVD back into the mail, and hopefully At World's End will arrive before the weekend.

Because this was Netflix, I only got the first DVD, so no DVD extras there really. It is on the consider list for adding to my permanent collection, but I'm honestly not wure how many times I can watch a pirate/action/comedy movie. If there was more pure drama, I could maybe do it, but the comedy aspects lose their funniness when you see them again and again.

All in all, a good movie and I give it two thumbs up!

No comments: