Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's Better Than a Dead Man's Chest?

A live woman's chest...Arrrrrrghh...or so my husband says. I know from 20 years of history of attending these shindigs that the two months between now and CONvergence will be going incredibly quickly. So I have some catching up to do on my fantasy films, and those saucy Pirate films are just the ticket. I got my email today that said that POTC Dead Man's Chest will be Arriving on or around: Thursday, May 07, 2009.

That's right, I subscribe to Netflix so I can watch all the movies I want and not fill up a house that's already overflowing with videos and books. I've tried to have the conversation with my husband, when he was saying what a great gift such and such book would be. I told him "No more books!" and he promptly responded "But you'll really like this one..." to which I replied, "I'm sure I would love it but we don't have room for more books...NO MORE BOOKS!"

I know, I'm really evil, it's completely wrong of me to say, but we have to cull the herd one of these days so we actually do have room for some NEW books.

No comments: