Monday, June 4, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The latest release dates have been posted, and we are looking at a Wednesday release for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Personally, I really liked the idea of a Friday the 13th release, it's always been my lucky day. Now I have a decision to make, do I go see it on the 11th after I'm done doing my Tarot & Faery Oracle readings for the night? Or do I wait until my favorite day?

Decisions, decisions. It might actually be kind of fun to dress the part of the reader and then go to the movie that night. I'll have to be sure to secure my tickets in advance and have friends waiting for me at the Theater. I'm toying with the idea of adding a countdown for the movie, since we're at 38 days right now. Maybe I'll just check in at veritaserum and their counter, since it is down to the millisecond after all!

No comments: